To provide the community as a whole with high quality Pilates Instruction, Equipment and Service.
Active Pilates has a clear idea of where it’s going
- Provide Pilates training for the general population improving posture, wellbeing and body awareness as well as assisting clients rehabilitate from injury and ‘return to life’.
- Create public awareness and the benefits of the Pilates Method.
- Create an environment that encourages clients to socialise over coffee, build friendships and discuss local community business.
- Assist PilatesITC trainees reach their potential and bridge the gap from study to practical application.
- Provide the community with access to Lorna Jane Activewear and build our community independence.
- Provide Active Pilates clients and community with the services of a Remedial Massage Therapist.