‘Breathe Better, Feel Better’
‘Move well, Age Well’
To provide the community as a whole with high-quality Pilates Instruction, Equipment and Service.
- Provide Pilates training for the general population improving posture, wellbeing and body awareness as well as assisting clients to rehabilitate from injury and ‘return to life’.
- Create public awareness and the benefits of the Pilates Method.
- Create an environment that encourages and supports clients on their Pilates journey.
- Assist PilatesITC trainees to reach their potential and bridge the gap from study to practical application.
- Provide the community with access to LORNA JANE Activewear and build our community independence.