After attending the PAA Pilates Conference in September I have tapped into Pilates repertoire I had forgotten about. All terribly exciting for me. The workshops and lectures I attended were full of information and I loved it. They included Feet, Neck and Shoulder, Osteoporosis, working with Male clients, business, and Mat, Wundar Chair, Cadillac workouts.
1. My daughter Chelsea has started working one day a week with me – oh hallelujah. She is assisting with business administration and a real blessing. You may see her at the Studio on Thursday’s.
2. Florina is settling in well on Wednesday mornings. She took me through a Reformer workout last week. I almost sounded like a client… quietly groaning while been worked through my paces. I thoroughly enjoyed it and look forward to my next workout.
SAVE THE DATE
ACTIVE PILATES QLD CHRISTMAS PARTY
SUNDAY 24TH NOVEMBER 2019 12:00 – 4:00 PM
will be on holidays from the
9th till the 22nd December 2019
Denitta Morris will be teaching all of her classes during this period
Last date for this year will be
10th December 2019
Starting back up again
4th February 2020
STUDIO CIRCUIT CLASS???
Would you be interested in a Pilates Studio Circuit training?
It is an excellent way to utilize the Reformer, Cadillac, Wundar Chair and Barrels in a fun group training session. Open to anyone who has participated in 10 or more Pilates Studio or Mat. You need a basic understanding in Pilates before joining 5 other clients in the Studio. A great way to help clients through a mental plateau and it will shift neuromuscular patterns.
Active Pilates Qld clients and staff,
Vanuatu August 2020
You saw the photos I shared on Facebook and the wonderfully relaxed state I returned in. Wouldn’t it be lovely…Only 2 ½ hours flight – Hope you are saving your Qantas points. This is a very casual holiday, doing as much or as little as you like. I would be happy to lead a morning Pilates Matwork class. There are some lovely little outdoor spaces.
Check the link www.erakorislandresort.com
DATES WILL be from 2nd-8th August 2020 (6 Nights)
- Room rates start from AUD$185 per room/per night (Garden Room)
- Room choices vary: Garden Room, Lagoon Villa, Beachfront Villa, Garden 2bdrm, Beach Cottage
- Includes: Return Airport Transfers, Welkam Fruit Cocktail on Arrival, Free 24-Hour Ferry Service, Free Use of Water sports, Daily Happy Hour, Daily Guest Activities & All Government Taxes
- Ask me for more info – let us know if you are interested!!